Founded in 1985, Platinium Group SAM is one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the international market, and is a key player within digital ticketing, marketing and logistics. Our cutting-edge and high-end ticketing technology is used by some of the most recognized sports events in the world. Combined with seamless on-site event logistics, it is praised as the most powerful box office software and comprehensive ticketing system in the industry.
Constantly thriving for evolution and pushing back boundaries, our approach to accessing, managing and interacting with data is the key to our customers’ success. A highly customer-centric approach and passion for simplicity, ease of use and effectiveness drive our Monaco-headquartered company’s global growth, including offices in six countries from Barcelona to Shanghai and serving clients worldwide.
Through Monte Carlo Travel and GPexperiences, our team comprehends long-time expertise in the luxury travel and Formula 1 hospitality business. With our consumer brand Gootickets.com, we also play a dominant role within the brokerage segment in the ticketing industry.
As HR Intern, you will provide quality support to the HR team in their operational daily tasks and short-term projects mainly related to Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, HR Administration, Office management.
• Support HR with administrative tasks including new starter paperwork preparation, the new employees onboarding and integration program
• Assist in daily office management tasks
• Participate in short term HR projects like: Organizational Chart, Employees Directory, Employer Branding, Recruitment Campaigns, Internal Communication and company events organization where required
• Support Talent Acquisition in reviewing CVs, posting job openings, arranging interviews, compensation and benefits studies, Benchmarking (bring new ideas to make grow PG candidate pipeline)
• HR reporting
• Degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication or similar
• English fluent would be a plus
• Honest, openminded and trustworthy: your colleagues and managers can trust you.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Positive and proactive attitude to work
• Willingness to learn
• Strong attention to detail
Successful international and growing e-commerce company that offers you the possibility to escalating careers via commitment and creativity. You will join a passionate, dynamic and results driven team (20 nationalities) based in Monaco which is a simply a unique place.
• Department: HR
• Job type: Internship 4/6 months period
• Starting date: ASAP